Good late morning by Me

 


Welcome to the Backtalk village store! I’m behind it with some youths, smoking and playing dice and avoiding this couple. What is this couple doing anyway? “We are going to our underground bunker but first we are stocking up on supplies, especially Axe Body Spray.”

Who’s this guy? Why is he so happy? What has he done to the candy?

That kid is handing a white piece of paper to the cashier. It reads, “I hate these people.”

“This bread is magical, son. It’ll make your father want to come home.” “Get help, Mom.”

“In my dreams, I’m a flying gerbil.”

The baby suspects the orange of foul play.

“We meet again, my nemesis, Campbell Mushroom Soup can.”

This woman had been frozen in this pose for decades. He wondered why she was dressed in contemporary clothes. Also, he was planning to make a salad later.

Comments

Popular Posts